Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Large Print Edition Book One in my Mo Ghra', Mo Chroi, Go Deo Series by C.H. Admirand

As most of you know, I really love releasing my backlist in large print editions. It is oh so easy on the eyes and wonderful to have yet another option available to my readers.

The fabulous Ms. Sahara Kelly, author extraordinaire, and fabulous cover designer with P and N Graphics, LLC has designed the covers for all of my backlist. She's been working closely with me on this latest trilogy, and I'm delighted to be able to announce that the first book in this series is available on CreateSpace and Amazon, and coming soon to Barnes & Noble and Indiebound.






Stay tuned for release information for books 2 and 3 in this Medieval series :)

Happy Reading!!

Slainte'

C.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment